Hartford Joint #1: www.HartfordJt1.k12.wi.us
Current route information
DID YOU KNOW?
The School District of Hartford Jt. # 1 contracts with Wittenberger Bus Service to transport 885 children to and from school daily; logging an average of 1080 miles per day. There are 12 regular routes and 6 special routes. The District also provides transportation for field trips, extracurricular activities and special events. When combining the totals, 2019 students are transported yearly driving over 200,000 miles.
The School Board has approved the use of video cameras on school buses for the primary purose of ensuring health and safety of bus riders. If problems develop in the areas of students misconduct, disciplinary problems or vandalism, the school principals in conjuction with bus personnel will determine the need for video cameras.
Students will only be transported by school bus to school and to a regular pick up or drop off location. It is the responsibility of the parent or legal guardian to inform the School District and Wittenberger Bus Service of the regular pick up or drop off locations.
Students living in the City of Hartford will not be transported by school bus from school to a babysitter’s home outside the City limits or to another part of the City, or from a babysitter’s residence to school.
Routes are listed for all of Hartford Joint #1 routes. If you are new to the area, please read the routes over carefully and pick the one that is closest to your home. You should be able to figure out approximate time from this listing. If the bus goes past your home make sure your student is standing out at the end of your driveway plenty of time before your bus is scheduled to come by. If the bus doesn’t go past your home, please go to one of the scheduled stops so we don’t miss you.
Routes will travel the same direction throughout the school year. If your child will not require bus transportation, please contact Wittenberger Bus Service at (673-3777) or firstname.lastname@example.org. If your child lives within the City of Hartford and you desire bus transportation, please contact Wittenberger Bus Service. (There ia charge for City Bus service).
Route names and animals or colors will be posted in the bus windows. ROUTES BELOW SHOW A.M. ROUTES FIRST AND PM ROUTES SECOND.
North-East Route (Butterfly) 69AM 73PM
First stop 7:20 a.m. Hwy 83 North to Clover, east to Ernst Dr., east to Kettle Moraine, then south to Hilldale Dr., west to Serenity, turn around at Wilderness & return to Hilldale, south to Briarwood and Honeysuckle Subdivision. Wilson to Loos St. AM bus drops at Central, and Rossman School.
North Route (Starfish) 68 AM & PM
First stop 7:20 a.m. On 83 north of Arthur Rd., turn around on 83, and go south to Arthur Rd. east on Arthur Rd. South on Bramblewood, turn around, east on Arthur, turn around, west on Arthur, go up St. Lawrence turn around and continue on Arthur. South on Hwy 83, Mueller Dr. Then into Hartford. A.M. to Central Only.
Park Knoll Route (Monkey) 72AM 55PM
First stop 7:25 a.m. @ Wacker & Airport east on Broadmoore, Foxtail, Broadmoore, Park Knoll, west on Cleveland, Broadmoore to Wacker to Rettler Farms for Central students only. Cleveland, Falcon, Wacker, out onto Airport Rd to Dream Center then to Clifford Dr. A.M. to Central then to Lincoln. See P.M. routes below.
ALL CENTRAL STUDENTS WILL RIDE THE RETTLER FARM ROUTE IN THE PM.
Pike Lake Route (Whale) 66 AM & PM
First stop 7:18 a.m. 700 block of Hwy 60. East on 60 to Teri. South on Teri, to Zuern Dr., Lakeview, and to Lake Dr., to Second St. and to High Street, and return to Hwy 60. East to Teri Lane North, back to Hwy 60, south on Otto, west on Wayside. West on 60. South on K, east on Monroe. A.M. to Central and Rossman School. See P.M. route below.
Borlen Farms (Octopus) 73AM 74PM
First stop 7:17 At Wacker Dr. & Stonecrop, Bridlewood to Saddle, then North on U, east on S, South on Level, east then south on K, east on Pleasant Run, enter into Borlen Farms, south on Big Ben, follow through subdivsion, and return out to Hwy K south. To Central & Rossman Schools. See PM routes below.
South-East Route (Dog) 65 AM
First stop 7:18 am on Eagle Point to Hall Rd, to Autumn Ridge Ln to Walnut Ct to E Monroe Ave. Follow to right on Hwy K left on Patton Dr. Stop at Happy Hollow. Left on Simon Dr left on Cherry Hill Dr right on Valley View Rd right on E Monroe Ave right on Hawthorn Ln Turn around at Daisy Ct and out. Right on E Monroe Ave left on S. Wilson Ave left on Dakota Dr into Summer Wind Sub. Out on Dakota Dr right on S Wilson Ave left on E Monroe Ave to Central Middle School.
South-East Route (Dog) 65 PM
Right on Cedar right on E Monroe Ave right on S. Wilson Ave left on Dakota Dr into Summer Wind Sub back out on Dakota Dr., right on S. Wilson Ave right on E Monroe Ave left on Hawthorn Ln turn around at Daisy Ct and out to Hawthorn Ln. Left on Kennedy Dr., left on Taft Terrace then straight onto Valley View Rd right on Simon Dr right on Patton Dr., right on Hwy K left on E Monroe Ave left on Autumn Ridge left on Walnut Ct Turn around onto Autumn Ridge right on E Monroe Ave left on Hwy k to Hall Rd, turn around back to Hwy K, right on K to Eagle Point.
Toland Route (Bear) 55AM 13PM
First stop 7:18 a.m. Cherry Rd., east on Filmore, south on Resthaven, east on Rolephson, to Robin Ridge and Bluebird, out to Galway, north on Galway, east on Druid Lake Rd., north on 83, west on Waterford, to Elmwood Rd. North to Lee, to Hillcrest Subdivision to Central School. Lincoln students to bus 56. Then to Rossman school. See PM routes below.
Holy Hill (Dinosaur) 50 AM
7:17 am first stop on Hall Rd North of Waterford Rd right on Hwy K, K Left on Pleasant Hill Rd, TA back to Hwy K right, Right on Hwy E, left on Glassco, over to Rolaine PKWY, Back to Hwy E, Left on Hwy K, Right on Waterford, Hwy E, Right on Hwy 83, Into Oriole Ponds, out again on Hwy 83 North, Right on Lee Rd, right on Meadow Ln left on Red Oak , Firefly, Acorn Pass, left on Lee Rd forward to Central Middle School.
Holy Hill (Dinosaur) 50 PM
Left on Cedar St left on Lee Rd right on Meadow Ln left on Red Oak , Firefly, Acorn Pass, left on Lee Rd left on Hwy 83 left into Oriole Ponds Turn around. Left on Hwy 83 left on W Waterford Rd right on Hall Rd Turn around. Take Hall Rd North to a right on Hwy E, right on Hwy K Left on Pleasant Hill Rd, TA back to Hwy K right, Right on Hwy E, left on Glassco, over to Rolaine PKWY.
Rettler Farms (Turtle) 52 AM
First stop 7:20 a.m. Liberty, Goodland, McKinley, Arthur, Goodland to State St. North on Airport Rd. to Wacker & Airport West on Wacker Dr., south on Falcon Dr., east on Cleveland Ave. Stops at all intersections. A.M. to Central ONLY See P.M routes below.
Rettler Farms (Turtle) 52PM
Liberty (Walmart), Hwy 60, Goodland, McKinley, Arthur Rd, Goodland to State St. to Airport Dr. North to Rettler Farms. Enters on Wacker and stops at all Intersections, south on Falcon to Cleveland Av and stops at all Intersections out onto Airport Dr. to Central Middle School.
City children will get picked up at corners along the routes that are listed. They will not receive door to door service.
Central Students living north of Hwy 60 within the city limit, will have district paid for transportation to Central School.
Settlement Ridge (Frog) 75 AM Central Only
First stop 7:35 a.m. (Central Students ONLY) Violet Ave., and Elm St., East on St. Kilian Pkwy, west on Settlement Rd (east end), north on Center St., east on Partridge, south on Hwy K. Main & Prospect, Main & Rossman, Main & High St. A.M. to Central. See P.M. routes below.
Central East Route 64 AM Central Only
First stop 7:43 a.m. @ Riverbend & Wilson Ave., west on Union with stops @ 8th, 6th, 4th, 2nd, and Main St., south on Main and to Central School. (See North/Central Route #68 PM)
Rettler Farms 72 AM Central Only
First stop 7:20 a.m. Wacker & Airport West on Wacker Dr., south on Falcon Dr., east on Cleveland Ave. Stops at all intersections. Stops at Dream Center then to Central.
P.M. Drop Offs Before Central Pick Ups
Rossman P.M. Buses (line up order)
- 1) North-East (Butterfly) Bus # 73: will take students to Riverbend Dr. and Sycamore Tree.
- 2) Rettler Farm Route–Turtle Bus # 52: will take students directly to Rettler Farms and make drop offs along Wacker Dr., Falcon Dr., and Cleveland Ave. Then to Central
- 3) North/Central Route – #68 (Starfish): will take students directly to Happy Hollow, Then to Central.
- 4) Borlen Farm Route -#74- (Octopus): will take students to Park Knoll and Prairie Crossing, Drops will be at Wacker & Bridlewood. To Central
Lincoln P.M. Buses (line up order)
1) Holy Hill Route – #50 – Dinosaur: Will take students directly to Monroe Ave, Chapel Hill Simon Drive to Patton Drive and drop off at Happy Hollow. Then to Central.
2) Park Knoll Route – #55 – Monkey. Drops off at Sycamore Tree and then to Central.
Central PM Buses (line up order)
- North/Central Route: # 68 (Starfish) South on Main, right on Union stops at 2nd, 4th, 6th, 8th, and @ Riverbend and Hwy 83, Hwy 83 north town, St. Lawrence Lane, Bramblewood Subdivison, Arthur Rd.
- Holy Hill: # 50 (Dinosaur) Meadow Lane, 83 South of town, Oriole Pond, Hwy E, Hwy K, Log House, Shannon, Pleasant Hill, Powder Hill, Waterford Rd Glassco and Rolaine PKWY.
- Toland: # 13 (Bear) Hillcrest Sub. 83 south of E, Hwy O, Washington Rd., Harding, Resthaven, Rolephson, Robin Ridge, Bluebird, Cherry
- North-East Rt: #73 (Butterfly) Sell Dr., Honeysuckle, Briarwood, Hilldale Dr. Wilderness, Serenity, Cricket, Badger, Clover, Ernst Dr.
- Pike Lake: # 66 (Whale) Hwy 60 near Pike Lake, Teri Lane, Zuern, Lakeview, Lake Drive, First, Second, High, Otto, Wayside, Kissel Dr.
- South-East Rt: # 65 (Dog) Simon Subdivision, Happy Hollow, Autumn Ridge, Hall Rd, Eagle Point.
- Park Knoll: # 54 (Monkey) Clifford Dr, Wacker, State, High, Forest, Elm, Prospect, Cleveland, Park Knoll, Mulberry, Woodruff, Foxtail, Broadmoore, Dream Center.
- Settlement Ridge: # 59 (Frog) North Main St. & High, Rossman & Prospect. Main & Settlement, Partridge, Center, St. Kilian Pkwy, Elm, Violet, Spruce.
- Borlen Farms: # 74 (Octopus) Borlen Farms, Pheasant Run, N. Main, Turtle Rd., Hwy U, Hwy S, Level Rd.
- Rettler Farms: # 52 (Turtle) Wacker & Bridlewood, Wacker, Falcon, Cleveland, Hwy U, east on Arthur, McKinley Rd, Goodland, Hwy 60 and Liberty (Walmart).